Sutter's Mill dicarboxylic acids as possible tracers of parent-body alteration processes
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
© The Meteoritical Society, 2014.
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 49, Issue 11, pages 2087–2094, November 2014
How to Cite
Pizzarello, S. and Garvie, L. A. J. (2014), Sutter's Mill dicarboxylic acids as possible tracers of parent-body alteration processes. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 49: 2087–2094. doi: 10.1111/maps.12264
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2013
- NASA. Grant Numbers: NNX07AF88G, NNX11AK58G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!