Metal phases in ordinary chondrites: Magnetic hysteresis properties and implications for thermal history
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
© The Meteoritical Society, 2014.
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 652–676, April 2014
How to Cite
Gattacceca, J., Suavet, C., Rochette, P., Weiss, B. P., Winklhofer, M., Uehara, M. and Friedrich, J. M. (2014), Metal phases in ordinary chondrites: Magnetic hysteresis properties and implications for thermal history. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 49: 652–676. doi: 10.1111/maps.12268
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-09-BLAN-0042
- European Union's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: FP7/2077-2013
- REA. Grant Number: 298355
- Marie Curie Actions – RTNs ORIGINS. Grant Number: 35519
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!