An unusual clast in lunar meteorite MacAlpine Hills 88105: A unique lunar sample or projectile debris?
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
© The Meteoritical Society, 2014.
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 677–695, April 2014
How to Cite
Joy, K. H., Crawford, I. A., Huss, G. R., Nagashima, K. and Taylor, G. J. (2014), An unusual clast in lunar meteorite MacAlpine Hills 88105: A unique lunar sample or projectile debris?. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 49: 677–695. doi: 10.1111/maps.12270
- Issue online: 18 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2013
- Leverhulme Trust. Grant Numbers: F/07 112/P, 2011-569
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!