Testing variations within the Tagish Lake meteorite—I: Mineralogy and petrology of pristine samples
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
© The Meteoritical Society, 2014.
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 473–502, April 2014
How to Cite
Blinova, A. I., Zega, T. J., Herd, C. D. K. and Stroud, R. M. (2014), Testing variations within the Tagish Lake meteorite—I: Mineralogy and petrology of pristine samples. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 49: 473–502. doi: 10.1111/maps.12271
- Issue online: 18 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
- Alberta Ingenuity doctoral scholarships and Dissertation Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!