The secondary history of Sutter's Mill CM carbonaceous chondrite based on water abundance and the structure of its organic matter from two clasts
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
© The Meteoritical Society, 2014.
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 49, Issue 11, pages 2064–2073, November 2014
How to Cite
Beck, P., Quirico, E., Garenne, A., Yin, Q.-Z., Bonal, L., Schmitt, B., Montes-Hernandez, G., Montagnac, G., Chiriac, R. and Toche, F. (2014), The secondary history of Sutter's Mill CM carbonaceous chondrite based on water abundance and the structure of its organic matter from two clasts. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 49: 2064–2073. doi: 10.1111/maps.12273
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2013
- Programme National de Planétologie. Grant Number: ANR-10-JCJC-0505-01
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!