He and Ne in individual chromite grains from the regolith breccia Ghubara (L5): Exploring the history of the L chondrite parent body regolith
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
© The Meteoritical Society, 2014.
Meteoritics & Planetary Science
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 576–594, April 2014
How to Cite
Meier, M. M. M., Schmitz, B., Alwmark, C., Trappitsch, R., Maden, C. and Wieler, R. (2014), He and Ne in individual chromite grains from the regolith breccia Ghubara (L5): Exploring the history of the L chondrite parent body regolith. Meteoritics & Planetary Science, 49: 576–594. doi: 10.1111/maps.12275
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- European Research Council
- Swedish Research Council
- NASA Headquarters. Grant Number: NNX12AL85H
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!