Fallen Uterus: Social Suffering, Bodily Vigor, and Social Support among Women in Rural Mexico
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2014
© 2014 by the American Anthropological Association
Medical Anthropology Quarterly
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 105–121, March 2014
How to Cite
Smith-Oka, V. (2014), Fallen Uterus: Social Suffering, Bodily Vigor, and Social Support among Women in Rural Mexico. Medical Anthropology Quarterly, 28: 105–121. doi: 10.1111/maq.12064
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2014
- University of Illinois at Chicago Graduate School
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología of Mexico
- Foundation for the Advancement of Mesoamerican Studies, Inc.. Grant Number: #05063
- Institute for Scholarship in the Liberal Arts, University of Notre Dame
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!