Exploring Pluralism in Oral Health Care: Dom Informal Dentists in Northern Lebanon
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 by the American Anthropological Association
Medical Anthropology Quarterly
How to Cite
Bochi, G. (2014), Exploring Pluralism in Oral Health Care: Dom Informal Dentists in Northern Lebanon. Medical Anthropology Quarterly. doi: 10.1111/maq.12066
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!