Special Section: The Teaching Brain
The Human Nervous System: A Framework for Teaching and the Teaching Brain
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2013 International Mind, Brain, and Education Society and Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Mind, Brain, and Education
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 2–12, March 2013
How to Cite
Rodriguez, V. (2013), The Human Nervous System: A Framework for Teaching and the Teaching Brain. Mind, Brain, and Education, 7: 2–12. doi: 10.1111/mbe.12000
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2013
- Harvard Initiative for Learning and Teaching
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!