Special Section: The Teaching Brain
Synchronization as a Classroom Dynamic: A Practitioner's Perspective
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2013 International Mind, Brain, and Education Society and Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Mind, Brain, and Education
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 13–18, March 2013
How to Cite
Kent, A. (2013), Synchronization as a Classroom Dynamic: A Practitioner's Perspective. Mind, Brain, and Education, 7: 13–18. doi: 10.1111/mbe.12002
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!