Special Section: The Teaching Brain
Teaching as a Dynamic Phenomenon with Interpersonal Interactions
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2013 International Mind, Brain, and Education Society and Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Mind, Brain, and Education
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 91–100, June 2013
How to Cite
Watanabe, K. (2013), Teaching as a Dynamic Phenomenon with Interpersonal Interactions. Mind, Brain, and Education, 7: 91–100. doi: 10.1111/mbe.12011
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (CREST)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!