These authors contributed equally to this work.
Special Section: Educating to Build Bridges
Educating to Build Bridges
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2013 International Mind, Brain, and Education Society and Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Mind, Brain, and Education
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 101–103, June 2013
How to Cite
Goldin, A. P., Calero, C. I., Peña, M., Ribeiro, S. and Sigman, M. (2013), Educating to Build Bridges. Mind, Brain, and Education, 7: 101–103. doi: 10.1111/mbe.12014
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Teaching, naturally, Trends in Neuroscience and Education, 2014, 3, 2, 38, , ,
- 2Mate Marote: A flexible automated framework for large-scale educational interventions, Computers & Education, 2013, 68, 307, , , , ,
- 3Neuromyths in education: what is fact and what is fiction for Portuguese teachers?, Educational Research, 2013, 55, 4, 441, , ,