This article is based on a speech given by Newcombe to the SRCD Teaching Institute in Denver in 2009 and to the Latin American Summer School for Education, Cognitive and Neural Sciences in Calafate, Argentina in 2012.
Special Section: Educating to Build Bridges
Educating to Use Evidence in Thinking About Education†
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2013 International Mind, Brain, and Education Society and Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Mind, Brain, and Education
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 147–150, June 2013
How to Cite
Newcombe, N. S. (2013), Educating to Use Evidence in Thinking About Education. Mind, Brain, and Education, 7: 147–150. doi: 10.1111/mbe.12018
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!