Examining Systems of Influence and Breaking Methodological Barriers to Create Usable Knowledge
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Mind, Brain, and Education Society and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Mind, Brain, and Education
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 232–233, December 2013
How to Cite
Rappolt-Schlichtmann, G. and Watamura, S. E. (2013), Examining Systems of Influence and Breaking Methodological Barriers to Create Usable Knowledge. Mind, Brain, and Education, 7: 232–233. doi: 10.1111/mbe.12031
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!