Long-Term Effects of Gestures on Memory for Foreign Language Words Trained in the Classroom
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
© 2014 International Mind, Brain, and Education Society and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Mind, Brain, and Education
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 74–88, June 2014
How to Cite
Macedonia, M. and Klimesch, W. (2014), Long-Term Effects of Gestures on Memory for Foreign Language Words Trained in the Classroom. Mind, Brain, and Education, 8: 74–88. doi: 10.1111/mbe.12047
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!