Effect of zinc intake on serum/plasma zinc status in infants: a meta-analysis
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Maternal & Child Nutrition
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 285–298, July 2013
How to Cite
Nissensohn, M., Sánchez Villegas, A., Fuentes Lugo, D., Henríquez Sánchez, P., Doreste Alonso, J., Lowe, N. M., Hall Moran, V., Skinner, A. L., Warthon Medina, M. and Serra-Majem, L. (2013), Effect of zinc intake on serum/plasma zinc status in infants: a meta-analysis. Maternal & Child Nutrition, 9: 285–298. doi: 10.1111/mcn.12045
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Commission of the European Communities. Grant Number: FP6 036196-2 (FOOD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.