‘Sometimes they fail to keep their faith in us’: community health worker perceptions of structural barriers to quality of care and community utilisation of services in Bangladesh
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Maternal & Child Nutrition
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 1011–1022, October 2015
How to Cite
Puett, C., Alderman, H., Sadler, K. and Coates, J. (2015), ‘Sometimes they fail to keep their faith in us’: community health worker perceptions of structural barriers to quality of care and community utilisation of services in Bangladesh. Maternal & Child Nutrition, 11: 1011–1022. doi: 10.1111/mcn.12072
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2015
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2013
- Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.