‘Sometimes they fail to keep their faith in us’: community health worker perceptions of structural barriers to quality of care and community utilisation of services in Bangladesh
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Maternal & Child Nutrition
How to Cite
Puett, C., Alderman, H., Sadler, K. and Coates, J. (2013), ‘Sometimes they fail to keep their faith in us’: community health worker perceptions of structural barriers to quality of care and community utilisation of services in Bangladesh. Maternal & Child Nutrition. doi: 10.1111/mcn.12072
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.