Dairy intensification, mothers and children: an exploration of infant and young child feeding practices among rural dairy farmers in Kenya
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Maternal & Child Nutrition
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 88–103, January 2015
How to Cite
Wyatt, A. J., Yount, K. M., Null, C., Ramakrishnan, U. and Webb Girard, A. (2015), Dairy intensification, mothers and children: an exploration of infant and young child feeding practices among rural dairy farmers in Kenya. Maternal & Child Nutrition, 11: 88–103. doi: 10.1111/mcn.12074
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2013
- Global Health Institute at Emory University, Atlanta, USA
- International Livestock Research Institute, Nairobi, Kenya
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!