Promoting positive attitudes to breastfeeding: the development and evaluation of a theory-based intervention with school children involving a cluster randomised controlled trial
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Maternal & Child Nutrition
How to Cite
Giles, M., Millar, S., Armour, C., McClenahan, C., Mallett, J. and Stewart-Knox, B. (2013), Promoting positive attitudes to breastfeeding: the development and evaluation of a theory-based intervention with school children involving a cluster randomised controlled trial. Maternal & Child Nutrition. doi: 10.1111/mcn.12079
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Research and Development Office of Northern Ireland
- Northern Ireland Research and Development Office. Grant Number: RSG/2584/03RRG3.33
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.