Complementary feeding practices and child growth outcomes in Haiti: an analysis of data from Demographic and Health Surveys
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Maternal & Child Nutrition
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 815–828, October 2015
How to Cite
2015) Complementary feeding practices and child growth outcomes in Haiti: an analysis of data from Demographic and Health Surveys. Matern Child Nutr, 11: 815–828. doi: 10.1111/mcn.12090., , , , and (
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2015
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
- UNICEF Haiti. Grant Number: SSA/HTIA/2011/000026830-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.