Psychological distress in mothers of children admitted to a nutritional rehabilitation unit in Malawi – a comparison with other paediatric wards
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Maternal & Child Nutrition
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 915–925, October 2015
How to Cite
2015) Psychological distress in mothers of children admitted to a nutritional rehabilitation unit in Malawi – a comparison with other paediatric wards. Matern Child Nutr, 11: 915–925. doi: 10.1111/mcn.12091., , , , , and (
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2015
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
- University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.