The role of folate in malaria – implications for home fortification programmes among children aged 6–59 months
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Maternal & Child Nutrition
How to Cite
Kupka, R. (2013), The role of folate in malaria – implications for home fortification programmes among children aged 6–59 months. Maternal & Child Nutrition. doi: 10.1111/mcn.12102
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!