Aiming to be a breastfeeding mother in a neonatal intensive care unit and at home: a thematic analysis of peer-support group discussion in social media
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Maternal & Child Nutrition
How to Cite
Niela-Vilén, H., Axelin, A., Melender, H.-L. and Salanterä, S. (2014), Aiming to be a breastfeeding mother in a neonatal intensive care unit and at home: a thematic analysis of peer-support group discussion in social media. Maternal & Child Nutrition. doi: 10.1111/mcn.12108
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Finnish Doctoral Network in Nursing Science
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.