Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 23, pages 5702–5714, December 2012
How to Cite
Frezal, L., Meli, F., Mousset, S., Mona, S. and Veuille, M. (2012), Geographical delimitation of a partial selective sweep in African Drosophila melanogaster. Molecular Ecology, 21: 5702–5714. doi: 10.1111/mec.12004
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!