Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 23, pages 5702–5714, December 2012
How to Cite
Frezal, L., Meli, F., Mousset, S., Mona, S. and Veuille, M. (2012), Geographical delimitation of a partial selective sweep in African Drosophila melanogaster. Molecular Ecology, 21: 5702–5714. doi: 10.1111/mec.12004
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!