These authors co-directed this work.
Exploring the role of asexual multiplication in poplar rust epidemics: impact on diversity and genetic structure
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 20, pages 4996–5008, October 2012
How to Cite
Barrès, B., Dutech, C., Andrieux, A., Halkett, F. and Frey, P. (2012), Exploring the role of asexual multiplication in poplar rust epidemics: impact on diversity and genetic structure. Molecular Ecology, 21: 4996–5008. doi: 10.1111/mec.12008
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2011
- Région Lorraine
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Numbers: ANR 07-BDIV-003, ANR-11-BSV7-007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!