Rise and fall of a wolf population: genetic diversity and structure during recovery, rapid expansion and drastic decline
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 21, pages 5178–5193, November 2012
How to Cite
Jansson, E., Ruokonen, M., Kojola, I. and Aspi, J. (2012), Rise and fall of a wolf population: genetic diversity and structure during recovery, rapid expansion and drastic decline. Molecular Ecology, 21: 5178–5193. doi: 10.1111/mec.12010
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
- Population Genetics Graduate School, Alfred Kordelin Foundation, Ella & Georg Ehrnrooth Foundation
- Faculty of Science, University of Oulu
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!