Equally share first authorship.
Challenges and strategies in transcriptome assembly and differential gene expression quantification. A comprehensive in silico assessment of RNA-seq experiments
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Evolutionary Ecological Genomics
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 620–634, February 2013
How to Cite
Vijay, N., Poelstra, J. W., Künstner, A. and Wolf, J. B. W. (2013), Challenges and strategies in transcriptome assembly and differential gene expression quantification. A comprehensive in silico assessment of RNA-seq experiments. Molecular Ecology, 22: 620–634. doi: 10.1111/mec.12014
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
- Swedish National Infrastructure for Computing (SNIC)
- Uppsala Multidisciplinary Center for Advanced Computational Science (UPPMAX). Grant Numbers: b2010060, b2010059
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!