Fine-scale spatiotemporal patterns of genetic variation reflect budding dispersal coupled with strong natal philopatry in a cooperatively breeding mammal
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 21, pages 5348–5362, November 2012
How to Cite
Nichols, H. J., Jordan, N. R., Jamie, G. A., Cant, M. A. and Hoffman, J. I. (2012), Fine-scale spatiotemporal patterns of genetic variation reflect budding dispersal coupled with strong natal philopatry in a cooperatively breeding mammal. Molecular Ecology, 21: 5348–5362. doi: 10.1111/mec.12015
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!