Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 21, pages 5309–5323, November 2012
How to Cite
Bastos-Silveira, C., Santos, S. M., Monarca, R., Mathias, M. d. L. and Heckel, G. (2012), Deep mitochondrial introgression and hybridization among ecologically divergent vole species. Molecular Ecology, 21: 5309–5323. doi: 10.1111/mec.12018
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation grant. Grant Number: 31003A_127377/1
Fig. S1 Admixture analyses of observed individuals from the sympatric area of Alto Alentejo, computed by structure (A) and newhybrids (B).
Fig. S2 The efficiency of detecting parental and F1 individuals simulated by Hybridlab for different structure thresholds q-values.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.