News and Views
Mapping the genomic architecture of ecological speciation in the wild: does linkage disequilibrium hold the key?
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 21, pages 5155–5158, November 2012
How to Cite
Rogers, S. M. (2012), Mapping the genomic architecture of ecological speciation in the wild: does linkage disequilibrium hold the key?. Molecular Ecology, 21: 5155–5158. doi: 10.1111/mec.12019
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!