Special Issue: Genotyping by Sequencing
Sea level, topography and island diversity: phylogeography of the Puerto Rican Red-eyed Coquí, Eleutherodactylus antillensis
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 24, pages 6033–6052, December 2012
How to Cite
Barker, B. S., Rodríguez-Robles, J. A., Aran, V. S., Montoya, A., Waide, R. B. and Cook, J. A. (2012), Sea level, topography and island diversity: phylogeography of the Puerto Rican Red-eyed Coquí, Eleutherodactylus antillensis. Molecular Ecology, 21: 6033–6052. doi: 10.1111/mec.12020
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: P20RR18754
- Institute Development Award Program of the National Center for Research Resources, and from the University of Alaska, Fairbanks Life Science Informatics, a core research resource. Grant Number: RR016466
- National Center for Research Resources
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DBI-0001975, DEB-0327415
- American Museum of Natural History
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB-0731350
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB-0218039 and DEB-0620910
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!