Special Issue: Genotyping by Sequencing
Sea level, topography and island diversity: phylogeography of the Puerto Rican Red-eyed Coquí, Eleutherodactylus antillensis
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 24, pages 6033–6052, December 2012
How to Cite
Barker, B. S., Rodríguez-Robles, J. A., Aran, V. S., Montoya, A., Waide, R. B. and Cook, J. A. (2012), Sea level, topography and island diversity: phylogeography of the Puerto Rican Red-eyed Coquí, Eleutherodactylus antillensis. Molecular Ecology, 21: 6033–6052. doi: 10.1111/mec.12020
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: P20RR18754
- Institute Development Award Program of the National Center for Research Resources, and from the University of Alaska, Fairbanks Life Science Informatics, a core research resource. Grant Number: RR016466
- National Center for Research Resources
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DBI-0001975, DEB-0327415
- American Museum of Natural History
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB-0731350
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB-0218039 and DEB-0620910
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!