Localizing FST outliers on a QTL map reveals evidence for large genomic regions of reduced gene exchange during speciation-with-gene-flow
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 22, pages 5546–5560, November 2012
How to Cite
Via, S., Conte, G., Mason-Foley, C. and Mills, K. (2012), Localizing FST outliers on a QTL map reveals evidence for large genomic regions of reduced gene exchange during speciation-with-gene-flow. Molecular Ecology, 21: 5546–5560. doi: 10.1111/mec.12021
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2011
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB0528288
- USDA-NIFA. Grant Number: 2006-35607-16707
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!