Environmental conditions affect spatial genetic structures and dispersal patterns in a solitary rodent
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 21, pages 5363–5373, November 2012
How to Cite
Messier, G. D., Garant, D., Bergeron, P. and Réale, D. (2012), Environmental conditions affect spatial genetic structures and dispersal patterns in a solitary rodent. Molecular Ecology, 21: 5363–5373. doi: 10.1111/mec.12022
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2011
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Fonds québécois de la recherche sur la nature et les technologies (FQRNT)
- NSERC Discovery
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!