Cryptic speciation in the field vole: a multilocus approach confirms three highly divergent lineages in Eurasia
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 24, pages 6015–6032, December 2012
How to Cite
Paupério, J., Herman, J. S., Melo-Ferreira, J., Jaarola, M., Alves, P. C. and Searle, J.B. (2012), Cryptic speciation in the field vole: a multilocus approach confirms three highly divergent lineages in Eurasia. Molecular Ecology, 21: 6015–6032. doi: 10.1111/mec.12024
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia. Grant Numbers: SFRH/BD/27369/2006, SFRH/BPD/43264/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!