Geographical and ecological stability of the symbiotic mid-gut microbiota in European firebugs, Pyrrhocoris apterus (Hemiptera, Pyrrhocoridae)
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 24, pages 6134–6151, December 2012
How to Cite
Sudakaran, S., Salem, H., Kost, C. and Kaltenpoth, M. (2012), Geographical and ecological stability of the symbiotic mid-gut microbiota in European firebugs, Pyrrhocoris apterus (Hemiptera, Pyrrhocoridae). Molecular Ecology, 21: 6134–6151. doi: 10.1111/mec.12027
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
- Max Planck Society
- Jena School of Microbial Communication
- the Volkswagen Foundation
- the International Max Planck Research School
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!