These authors contributed equally to this work.
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Evolutionary Ecological Genomics
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 670–684, February 2013
How to Cite
Colombo, M., Diepeveen, E. T., Muschick, M., Santos, M. E., Indermaur, A., Boileau, N., Barluenga, M. and Salzburger, W. (2013), The ecological and genetic basis of convergent thick-lipped phenotypes in cichlid fishes. Molecular Ecology, 22: 670–684. doi: 10.1111/mec.12029
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- Fundacao para Ciencia e a Tecnologia
- Swiss Academy of Sciences
- Spanish Minsiterio de Economía y Competitividad
- European Research Council
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 3100A0_122458, CRSII3_136293
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!