Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 22, pages 5579–5598, November 2012
How to Cite
Crandall, E. D., Treml, E. A. and Barber, P. H. (2012), Coalescent and biophysical models of stepping-stone gene flow in neritid snails. Molecular Ecology, 21: 5579–5598. doi: 10.1111/mec.12031
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2012
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP0878306
- Kathryn Fuller Post-Doctoral Fellowship
- World Wildlife Fund
- International Research and Education. Grant Numbers: DP0878306, DEB-0508788, DEB-0338566, OCE-0349177
- Lerner-Grey Fund
- Walter Sage Memorial Fund
- NSF Doctoral Dissertation Improvement Grant. Grant Number: DEB-0508788
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DP0878306, OISE-0730256, DEB-0338566, OCE-0349177
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!