Parsing parallel evolution: ecological divergence and differential gene expression in the adaptive radiations of thick-lipped Midas cichlid fishes from Nicaragua
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Evolutionary Ecological Genomics
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 650–669, February 2013
How to Cite
Manousaki, T., Hull, P. M., Kusche, H., Machado-Schiaffino, G., Franchini, P., Harrod, C., Elmer, K. R. and Meyer, A. (2013), Parsing parallel evolution: ecological divergence and differential gene expression in the adaptive radiations of thick-lipped Midas cichlid fishes from Nicaragua. Molecular Ecology, 22: 650–669. doi: 10.1111/mec.12034
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- German Excellence Initiative
- Genomics Center at the University of Konstanz
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 293700-GenAdap
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!