Consequences of a poecilogonous life history for genetic structure in coastal populations of the polychaete Streblospio benedicti
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 22, pages 5447–5460, November 2012
How to Cite
Zakas, C. and Wares, J. P. (2012), Consequences of a poecilogonous life history for genetic structure in coastal populations of the polychaete Streblospio benedicti. Molecular Ecology, 21: 5447–5460. doi: 10.1111/mec.12040
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
- University of Georgia Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!