Waterscape genetics of the yellow perch ( Perca flavescens): patterns across large connected ecosystems and isolated relict populations
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 23, pages 5795–5826, December 2012
How to Cite
Sepulveda-Villet, O. J. and Stepien, C. A. (2012), Waterscape genetics of the yellow perch ( Perca flavescens): patterns across large connected ecosystems and isolated relict populations. Molecular Ecology, 21: 5795–5826. doi: 10.1111/mec.12044
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2011
- NOAA Ohio Sea Grant. Grant Number: R/LR-13
- USEPA. Grant Number: CR-83281401-0
- USDA NIFA. Grant Number: OHOW-2008-03256
- USDA ARS. Grant Number: 3655-31000-020-00D
- NSF. Grant Number: Gk-12 DGE#0742395
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!