Spatial genetic and morphologic structure of wolves and coyotes in relation to environmental heterogeneity in a Canis hybrid zone
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 24, pages 5934–5954, December 2012
How to Cite
Benson, J. F., Patterson, B. R. and Wheeldon, T. J. (2012), Spatial genetic and morphologic structure of wolves and coyotes in relation to environmental heterogeneity in a Canis hybrid zone. Molecular Ecology, 21: 5934–5954. doi: 10.1111/mec.12045
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
- Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources
- Trent University
- World Wildlife Fund Canada
- Wildlife Conservation Society Canada
- W. Garfield Weston Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!