Parallel tagged amplicon sequencing reveals major lineages and phylogenetic structure in the North American tiger salamander (Ambystoma tigrinum) species complex
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 111–129, January 2013
How to Cite
O'Neill, E. M., Schwartz, R., Bullock, C. T., Williams, J. S., Shaffer, H. B., Aguilar-Miguel, X., Parra-Olea, G. and Weisrock, D. W. (2013), Parallel tagged amplicon sequencing reveals major lineages and phylogenetic structure in the North American tiger salamander (Ambystoma tigrinum) species complex. Molecular Ecology, 22: 111–129. doi: 10.1111/mec.12049
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- Commonwealth of Kentucky
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB-0949532
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!