Temperature-dependent, behavioural, and transcriptional variability of a tritrophic interaction consisting of bean, herbivorous mite, and predator
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 22, pages 5624–5635, November 2012
How to Cite
Ozawa, R., Nishimura, O., Yazawa, S., Muroi, A., Takabayashi, J. and Arimura, G.-i. (2012), Temperature-dependent, behavioural, and transcriptional variability of a tritrophic interaction consisting of bean, herbivorous mite, and predator. Molecular Ecology, 21: 5624–5635. doi: 10.1111/mec.12052
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
- Kyoto University
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Number: No.20004
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: No. 24770019, No. 24570023, No. 19101009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!