Does long-distance pollen dispersal preclude inbreeding in tropical trees? Fragmentation genetics of Dysoxylum malabaricum in an agro-forest landscape
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 22, pages 5484–5496, November 2012
How to Cite
Ismail, S. A., Ghazoul, J., Ravikanth, G., Uma Shaanker, R., Kushalappa, C. G. and Kettle, C. J. (2012), Does long-distance pollen dispersal preclude inbreeding in tropical trees? Fragmentation genetics of Dysoxylum malabaricum in an agro-forest landscape. Molecular Ecology, 21: 5484–5496. doi: 10.1111/mec.12054
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
- ETH Zürich. Grant Number: ETH-22 08-2
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!