Pollen diversity matters: revealing the neglected effect of pollen diversity on fitness in fragmented landscapes
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 24, pages 5955–5968, December 2012
How to Cite
Breed, M. F., Marklund, M. H. K., Ottewell, K. M., Gardner, M. G., Harris, J. B. C. and Lowe, A. J. (2012), Pollen diversity matters: revealing the neglected effect of pollen diversity on fitness in fragmented landscapes. Molecular Ecology, 21: 5955–5968. doi: 10.1111/mec.12056
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2012
- Australian Research Council Linkage. Grant Number: LP110200805
- Australian Wildlife Conservancy
- Rural Solutions South Australia
- South Australian Premier's Science and Research Fund
- Native Vegetation Council of South Australia
- Nature Foundation SA Inc.
- Australian Geographic Society
- Biological Society of South Australia
- Field Naturalist Society of South Australia
- Wildlife Preservation Society of Australia
- Mt Lofty Botanic Gardens
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!