Natural selection maintains a single-locus leaf shape cline in Ivyleaf morning glory, Ipomoea hederacea
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Evolutionary Ecological Genomics
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 552–564, February 2013
How to Cite
Campitelli, B. E. and Stinchcombe, J. R. (2013), Natural selection maintains a single-locus leaf shape cline in Ivyleaf morning glory, Ipomoea hederacea. Molecular Ecology, 22: 552–564. doi: 10.1111/mec.12057
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!