Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 22, pages 5473–5483, November 2012
How to Cite
Kajita, Y., O'Neill, E. M., Zheng, Y., Obrycki, J. J. and Weisrock, D. W. (2012), A population genetic signature of human releases in an invasive ladybeetle. Molecular Ecology, 21: 5473–5483. doi: 10.1111/mec.12059
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2011
- University of Kentucky Vice President Research Support Award
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DEB-0949532, 11-008-083
- University of Kentucky Agricultural Experiment Station
Table S1 Sample information for collections of Coccinella septempunctata from the introduced range including locations, collectors, year collected, latitude and longitude.
Table S2 Sample information for collections of Coccinella septempunctata from the native range including locations, collectors, years, latitude and longitude.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.