The relationship between variable host grouping and functional responses among parasitoids of Antispila nysaefoliella (Lepidoptera: Heliozelidae)
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 23, pages 5892–5904, December 2012
How to Cite
Low, C., Scheffer, S. J., Lewis, M. L. and Gates, M. W. (2012), The relationship between variable host grouping and functional responses among parasitoids of Antispila nysaefoliella (Lepidoptera: Heliozelidae). Molecular Ecology, 21: 5892–5904. doi: 10.1111/mec.12061
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2011
- U.S. National Science Foundation Grants. Grant Numbers: DBI-0904395, DEB-0608392
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!