Both authors have equally contributed.
Microsatellite length variation in candidate genes correlates with habitat in the gilthead sea bream Sparus aurata
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 22, pages 5497–5511, November 2012
How to Cite
Chaoui, L., Gagnaire, P.-A., Guinand, B., Quignard, J.-P., Tsigenopoulos, C., Kara, M. H. and Bonhomme, F. (2012), Microsatellite length variation in candidate genes correlates with habitat in the gilthead sea bream Sparus aurata. Molecular Ecology, 21: 5497–5511. doi: 10.1111/mec.12062
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
- CNRS. Grant Number: PICS 4828
- Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!