Both authors have equally contributed.
Microsatellite length variation in candidate genes correlates with habitat in the gilthead sea bream Sparus aurata
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 22, pages 5497–5511, November 2012
How to Cite
Chaoui, L., Gagnaire, P.-A., Guinand, B., Quignard, J.-P., Tsigenopoulos, C., Kara, M. H. and Bonhomme, F. (2012), Microsatellite length variation in candidate genes correlates with habitat in the gilthead sea bream Sparus aurata. Molecular Ecology, 21: 5497–5511. doi: 10.1111/mec.12062
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
- CNRS. Grant Number: PICS 4828
- Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie
|mec12062-sup-0001-SuppFigS1.pdf||application/PDF||283K||Fig. S1 Parallel frequency shifts across habitats between the northern and southern Mediterranean regions.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.